OKOK, I go paint my nails better. Don’t want to get into controversial matters for the time being.
I normally surfed the blogs from PPS. I don’t like feedreader because I cannot decide who goes in and who doesn’t. I cannot make up my mind which are my favourite blogs.
When PPS is down…..from last night at 10.48 pm until just a couple of hours ago, I have nothing to do. I did try going to a few blogs from my links but many did not update their blogs for several weeks. Then, I tried accessing from my Onestat. After that, I really have absolutely nothing to do.
So, I did the following:
1) Join an expat forum and promote my food blog. Got lots of kembang comments from there. Happy.
2) Read Chicken Soup series about cancer survivors and found that people are really strong and admirable. Inspired.
3) Spend one hour in the bathroom. Apply mask for my hair, use the loofah, pumice stone, de-hairing myself LOL, scrub the facial skin, apply another mask for the hair (hey, I am L’oreal winner with lots of freebies) and apply face mask (damn expensive but useless one) and paint my toes and fingers and thumbs nails. Pampered.
4) Sing my lungs out. Relieved.
5) Do some crazy dance with my toddler. Fun.
And ultimately, life is great! I love life.
But I hope PPS will not be down again. Maybe, PPS, we can help to chip in a few bucks you out?