1) I have an uplifting 1.5 hours in the morning, doing nothing else but feeling loved (by Him with a capital H).
2) I eat 2 globs of Baskin Robbins dark chocolate fudge icecream mixed with 1 glob of Skippy peanut butter. (Ever tried that? Mixed icecream with peanut butter? One life, live it!)
3) I get my hands on hot Auntie Anne’s Pretzel, green tea flavour and munched Amos freshly made butterscoth and pecan cookies.
4) I cradle a Canon EOS 350D camera in my hands and turn all the knobs and buttons. Click and click like it is mine. (Not buying because RM3,850 only brings me one basic dSLR camera. I want extra lenses and they will cost a bomb.)
5) I found the sofa I wanted! They will be delivered tomorrow.
6) I bought 10 books about Star Wars (older episodes) to surprise my son. (Hey, people, Gurney Plaza Penang has book fair by The Big Bookshop. Each book only RM3.90. Mostly for kids.)
7) I can blog something out of nothing.
Ahh….blissful. What makes your weekend heavenly?