Whooppeee, we are off to Cameron Highlands tomorrow until Saturday. Will be staying at Hotel Equatorial one room apartment.
IM I had with a blogger: (ID changed)
sky85 : its been what… 8 years since i last went up there
lil : from penang, we use the simpang pulai road, very, very beautiful
lil : straight road, terus sampai the very top of cameron highlands
lil : i am going to bring a note book (i mean small 555 note book) and jot down the full details Hahaha
sky85 : hahah
sky85 : i almost thought you gonna bring laptop and blog from up there
lil : if we can find cybercafe, my eldest sure go
lil : so maybe i tumpang and blog from there, cool!
lil : provided i can remember my p/w to log in LOL
So, my question – Cameron got internet connection?
Some stuffs we usually do at Cameron Highlands:
1) Make our own steamboat
2) Hold barbeques
3) Go to wet market and buy some fresh chicken/prawns/fish
4) Get fresh, fresh, fresh mushroom and vege
5) Eat, eat, eat our own cooking
6) Go pasar malam and buy tempura mushroom
7) Eat bees larvae in honeycombs
8) Play fireworks and fire crackers (during CNY la)
Things I hate doing in Cameron
1) Eat at shops because they are over-priced, crowded and food tastes lousy
2) Visit cactus, rose, tea, vege, bleargh farms
3) I hate tourists!
4) I hate tourists who pose with every flower, cactus and tea, with
a peace sign and tilted heads. Gee, so very Ah Lian.
To bring :
1) Electric steamboat
2) Electric grill
3) Bottles of wine
4) Mahjong and cards (hey, my kids can gamble ok?)
6) All the DVDs that I haven’t watch
7) All the books I haven’t read
8) Swimming trunks for the kids (heated pool, cool!)
9) Motion sickness medicine for the kids
10) Barf bags for the kids