I notice that most bloggers have that ‘100 things you do not know about me’ kinda thing. So, this will be the ‘One million things you MUST know about me’.
This will be an endless list. Because I am such a show-off! Hate me, sue me.
1. 5xmom is 5 times mom and not 5 XXXXX (as in x rated) mom.
2. I have 5 sons, but only 4 on earth because one had gone to Heaven, died due to premature birth at 7 months old.
3. Blogging is just a small part of me.
4. Like they say, life begins at 40 yrs old. So, I am going to be one year old coming Sept 7th.
5. I have several online support groups. I maybe a pioneer in Malaysia for some of them.
7. MyLittleHeroes has my .pdf guidebook for parents with critically ill children.
8. MyHealingPath is an online forum for bereaved parents. It has information on coping with death and dying children.
9. I am the owner of all the above domains.
10. I learnt html from scratch and the highest education level I achieved is a puny SPM Grade 2 and never complete my secretarial course.
Phew…did I really do all the above?
Let me go catch some breath first before continuing……..
11. I had written a book, self-published and self-sponsored. It doesn’t cost me much because the printer charged me at cost. The book is given away free to parents with very ill children, hospitals and charitable bodies.
12. If I seem to look like I have a lot of money (because I paid for the hostings and domain fees btw), it is because I have met many kind donors and I get some advertisement fees in my parenting site.
Are you bored yet? I seems to have nothing to do but living a life online. Yeap, that’s because I have plenty of time.
13. I love chocolates and if you never see me PMS-ing, that’s my secret! But I only eat expensive chocolate. Lindt or better imported stuffs.
14. I can swear in Hokkien, Hainanese, Tamil, English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Teochew, Bahasa Malaysia and still learning more languages. Hahaha.
15. I can’t tolerate inane talks and hence, I like to keep to myself. If I speak, I speak with a purpose.
16. I am a do-er. I either have to be a leader or an organiser. I don’t take it kindly as followers, unless I am at the beginning stage as a learner.
17. If I do something, I have to do it till perfect and I must shine or else it is not worth my time.
18. My current mission is to get a booming voice. I am working on that by joining my church choir, singing Latin songs in soprano.
19. Oh ya, did I tell you I am a Catholic? Not that it matters because I believe a person is only useful by the deeds he/she does. Not what religion he/she is labelled as.
20. Of course, I love to talk about religion but I couldn’t care less about ‘saving’ people. It is their own problems, which path they want to take. My motto is ‘You did not choose me, I (God) choose you.’
Enough of serious stuff. Now about blogging stuff.
21. I had blogged for more than half a year.
22. I learnt from the sifu and highly respect mine. (you need to search who is that)
23. I am into blogging because it is a self-expression, blowing trumpets and also an archive for my kids.
24. My whole family including siblings, nephews, nieces, husband and kids know about my blog but they don’t read it regularly.
25. However, I am dying for some dumb ass ex-colleagues to read my blog. Oooh, I wish I can spill some beans.
..to be continued.