My toddler normally watch Channel 35 NHK from 12noon to 1pm. Today they did not run his regular kiddies show but some parliament proceedings in Japan. He refused to let me change channel and insist leaving the live proceedings on TV.
So, this is what they do:
1) One person talking
2) The rest of the people also talking
3) The Japan PM dozing off to sleep
4) The rest of the people also dozing off, nodding, open eyes, dozed off, nodded, open eye…. (haven’t they heard of coffee?)
5) If you are a female member and looks hot, you have the male member sitting next to you, whispering some things into your ear. Ok, ok, maybe they are discussing how to save the world.
6) Almost all of the members inside are past 60 years old, graying, short/long sighted, over-weight and after sitting for several minutes, I can’t find any good looking one.
In conclusion – I don’t think I want to be a politician there. It is pretty boring. There are no fights like those Taiwan ones. Or swearing like our Malaysian ones.