Yes, they do. Never mind if 50% of the world population are going to flame me for that.
1) They think the whole world know they are going to make a turn
2) They do not know cars have signal lights
3) They will wait at busy junctions till the ants finished crossing the road before they dare to turn out
4) They think being courteous is saintly (like giving way and braking for assh*les drivers to cut in)
5) They think everyone is as free as them
6) They assume everyone’s purpose in life is to fetch children from schools
7) They don’t know maths. If one kid take two f*cking minutes to walk to their mom’s car, it takes hours for a whole blardy 1,000+ students from a school to get on their moms’ cars and therefore, cause millions of minutes to clear.
Some pointers for women driver (applicable only to Penang island, ok?)
1) If you keep inching onto a busy main road, there is bound to be some chicken shite driver who will stop for you to turn out;
2) If you keep waiting, you are bound to find a driver like me who is going to blare the airhorns
3) If you panicked upon hearing the horns and suddenly rush out onto the busy road and got yourself knocked; it is not my fault
4) The only guide you need when driving is ‘if you don’t hear a sound, probably it is safe’
5) The left lane of a road is meant for slow tortoise like you. Stick to it!
6) Never listen to Teresa Teng while driving!
Phew…..I should never get out of the house. You are going to see me in the papers for road rage one day. This is the 2nd time I write about driving (1st time here).
**Note : The term ‘women drivers’ does not necessary mean the gender. There are plenty of male drivers who fall into this category too, alright?**