I just bought the pyramid(fire)at Midvalley, my house is facing south east, where can i put the pyramid in order to avoid quarrel in my marriage life? (contact deleted by 5xmom to protect the person)
This appears on my earlier posting.
I shall do Lillian Too a great favour. She is afterall a high flyer with lots of shows, overseas trip, private engagements etc. And I am doing this for free too! No shite! Serious!
Dear Cik L
A quarrel in married life can be due to many things and not only where the main door is facing. A pyramid is yin, meaning it is the grave of the Pharaoh. So it is spooky, no? Could it be due to :
1) Your bedsheets have too much fire, red colour like those bear-bear with red red hearts wan?
2) Your husband, like all good husbands are memang annoying so you have to tahan and give and take.
3) Your kitchen is the one that determines the harmony of the home in terms of fengshui, believe it or not? ‘Cos if you don’t cook nice nice food like sambal petai dengan udang, assam pedas etc, surelah a lot of quarrels happened. Sumbat mulut laki, diamlah dia. kehkehkeh
4) Never pinpoint a problem to something like fengshui. Fengshui jadi kambing korban means a lot of money flowed into the fengshui master pocket which cause even more quarrels.
5) Read 5xmom blog more often and moga-moga, less tension.
6) Take care of the pyramid. Silap-silap one of you may use it during a quarrel and ouch, the sharp edges hurt.
On a serious note, turn to God Almighty because the Quran (or Bible) provides more wisdom and lasting peace. May you have a loving home.