*Before you PMS-ing women attack me, note that this is just my regular dose of craps. I know and acknowledge that there is such a thing as PMS, ok? So, please don’t give me any biology lesson.*
As usual, I am searching for stuffs to update my parenting blog. The serious stuffs. But something caught my attention.
1) PMS websites are almost all from profit-minded/commercial sites. I went through 30 sites and not a single one sound trustworthy to me.
They either try to sell some medicines/herbal treatment/counselling session/PMS diaries/gigolos and just about any stuffs that women easily fall prey for.
2) PMS mostly happens to women in their late 20s to 30s and above.
That means, all those SYTs who claim to be PMS-ing just made it up.
3) Many of the reliable sites like those ob-gynae associations sites have confirmed that placebos work as well as hormone pills.
Another conclusion that PMS is just in the mind.
4) PMS only occurs from ovulation till the first day of the period.
So, those women who told you that they have their tai-yee-ma/aunt flo/datang haid/whatever and are agitated 24/7 are bull-shitting.
5) PMS does not happen to every woman. Only 10% suffers the severe symptoms.
6) Wikipedia site said:
Other studies have shown that for many PMS sufferers, placebo drugs work just as well as pharmaceuticals in providing relief. A controversial and not widely-accepted theory holds that PMS may be a socially constructed disorder with enough symptoms that almost anyone (including men!) could feign its existence.
7) My own conclusion
PMS is mostly a myth. It is an excuse. Women who always do nasty things to others and then, blame it on PMS ought to have sex more often. Find a New Zealand husband or something. Alternatively, go shove your head down the toilet bowl and flush.
So, now you know. Thanks to the ever wise, ever truthful…..5xmom! Guys, clap please.