I want to write pe.. pe….pe… but never got through the nis. So, you have to figure out what I am talking about.
I met Laura at the bank this morning. She is probably in her late 40s now. Twenty years ago, we used to work together. She was a showroom promoter.
Our showroom catered for the tourists and in between arrival of the buses, Laura had plenty of time to ‘educate’ us young, virginal girls. At that time, when I was 20 yrs old, I thought Laura must be the smartest and most experienced woman on earth. Now, I think she is slutty (and still single). Ssshhhh, don’t dare tell Laura. She is very garang and may slap me.
So, these are what Laura taught us:
* English sausages are limp in the morning and very hard to jumpstart into action.
* Chinese sausages are too quick to come into action and die very fast.
* Bangkali (Punjabi) and Indian sausages have good reputation but do not live up to their fame.
* The Africans (blacks) sausages are constantly bloated but limp.
* Japanese sausages are cute and small.
* German sausages are huge but not skillful.
* And the best sausage award goes to errmm… a race that Laura shouldn’t experiment with but I don’t know how the heck she knew. (clue: The majority race in Malaysia.)
Urggh….I don’t think I want to see another plate of sausages for the next few months.
Please….don’t tell me tell me more about sausages. But if you have real life testimony, maybe other girls may be interested to read.