If you look on the right side bar, I have a blog category called ‘Blogging’. In there, I had shared many of my personal experiences on increasing blog traffic plus other stuffs related to blogging.
Some newbies (me inclusive) and wannabes are so desperate for attention and traffic that they had done some very childish acts. Examples :
1) using some better known bloggers name as their title but left no substance (I liken this to stripping in public for attention);
2) shit their comments on almost every blog (e.g. Another great post!);
3) putting misleading titles;
(ok, I am one of them sometimes)
4) intentionally create controversy;
5) go on extreme and explicit cussings;
6) send their blog pings twice (or may triple) just to garner more traffic.
7) make multiple posts per day with COPY AND PASTE materials;
8) (add any observation you found, please)
Well, I am doing a favour for these group of peope. Hey, if you feel you are not one of them, then, don’t get worked up okie?
Read what BlogHerald said about building traffic.
I know many people like to say – “I blog for myself. Traffic doesn’t mean anything.” But let’s look at it this way and think,
“My blog is great. More people should read my blog. So, I am doing a favour of making my blog known to more people.”
See? There is nothing wrong with wanting your blog to be known.
Oh ya, remember to add your comments on the boos-boos made by some bloggers who are hard pressed for traffic. Let it rip!