Once in a while, do you ever feel like hanging your head in shame? Because you are a Chinese?
I don’t know about others but I shamelessly must admit that I do feel like I am not Chinese but a Malaysian.
Let’s not call ourselves the ugly Malaysians until you have seen the really ugly Chineses. OMG, I swear I will not go to China again if I can help it.
I had been there once and here are what I found about mainland Chinese:
1) They are smokers
2) They are only interested in money
3) They have no laws except how to earn more money
4) They cheat without blinking an eye or touching their noses
5) They are dirty
6) They adore baby boy (and I am worried sick they will snatch mine)
7) They are loud
8) Their foods are lousy
9) They will trampled you flat (in their haste to get on the MRT to earn more money)
10) They are nothing like what we watch on TV series
11) A ride in their vehicle is dicing with death (taxis that almost killed us and van driver who talked too much and almost head on with lorry)
12) They will impersonate just anyone to earn money (Professor, my foot!)
13) They are pickpockets (and lucky we are street smart)
14) They imitate everything
I can go on till 100 things. LOL.
I found this news on Hongkong Disneyland. Read on and I am sure you will believe my words (if you have never been to China).
Mainland Chinese tourists visiting Hong Kong Disneyland on its debut day smoked in non-smoking areas, went barefoot and even let children urinate in public.
The Apple Daily described the behaviour of mainland tourists as “disgraceful” while acknowledging that they “brought good business” to the park as it opened its gates on Monday to 16,000 visitors.
The park estimated that about a third were from mainland China.
So, can I safely say, “China sucks?” without being flamed by any Chinese? Now, I wonder if it is a good idea to consider Hongkong Disneyland as our next destination? I do not want to be near Chineses who grabbed your kid, open up his pants to see if I bluffed them. Yeah, got that many times. They do not believe I have four sons. So, they insisted to check out the little pecker of my baby.
(Din…don’t say I did not tell you. Lucky Din is going there in October.)
Any horror stories about ugly Chineses to share?
P/S : The next post is password protected. But….if you are interested in mushy stuffs, it is ‘personal’.