*Not suitable for sensitive people. GTFO and go elsewhere.
Also not suitable for parents, parents-in-laws and PMS-ing women.*
You know what are the top three annoying noises in the world? Not in any particular order:
1) Not a dripping tap;
2) Not a rat-a-tat-tat drilling from your neighbour’s house at 12 midnight;
3) Not a whiney toddler nor mosquito buzzing in your ears.
They are :
1) A nagging mother-in-law who tells you that you are not earning enough money to pamper her daughter with bird’s nest everynight (or something in that manner).
2) A PMS-ing woman who envies others and bad-mouthing them but disguised as praises.
3) A toddler wearing squeaky shoes.
Ouch, ouch, ouch, my ears! I would ripped off the squeaky tits (the hard plastic) from the shoes before I got out of the shoe shop. Ask the shopkeeper for a plier or tweezer.
But my oh my, some people are dotting on how squeaky the sound is and how adorable it is. Imagine trapped in a packed children’s clinic, kids crying, throwing tantrum and squeak, squeak, squeak everywhere? Or in a beautiful garden with blooming lotuses and lillies, kois swimming gracefully in the pond, butterflies fluttering and squeak, squeak, squeak.
If I have a piece of chewing gum, I would go stuff it into the holes. And give the cute toddler a pinch on the cheek at the same time.
What noises annoy you?
**Added : (not related to above)
Let us reflect on 1 Timothy, chapter 4-6?**