FIRST THE NEWS…..Whee!!!! I won, I won, I won!!!!! I won an award from JoeC. The Fastest Blogger Award. Hehehehe, JoeC, thank you very much for the honour.
Here’s what JoeC’s describe 5xmom, the blog:
5xmom or otherwise known as Lilian, the fastest blogger in town. She is a very observant person and takes blogging with ease. Mind that Lilian is not from the MTV generation. A delightful read at anytime of the day.
It is an honour to be placed along with all my buddies bloggers.
And another news…
LiewCF is coming to town. So, Penang bloggers and netizens, drop by Ice Ice Baby this Sunday at 3pm! If I am back to Penang, I sure will not miss this chance to meet the guy whom (in my opinions) had helped many of us to start earning revenue through blogging. Go to Lucia’s blog for the direction and persons attending. Bring your laptop ‘cos got wi-fi.
I am off to KL, again! Yikes, I do not like KL because:
1) The classified ads section in the newspapers in KL is thicker than the main news section in Penang;
2) The number of second hand cars for sale in KL are probably more all the cars on Penang island;
3) A bowl of noodle in KL can buy my whole family’s meal in Penang;
4) The cost of one child’s clothes is equivalent to the costs of all my four sons’ clothes;
5) The 8-digits phone numbers are too difficult for me to remember;
6) I am too freak out to drive on KL roads;
7) We can get lost again and again even if we drive on the same stretch of road on every trip to KL;
8) There is only cloudy, hazy or rainy days in KL;
9) Eating hotel buffet breakfast every morning can gives me depression (give me Penang economy char bee hoon costing 80 sens anytime!);
10) The cost of car parking in KLCC usually makes my atm go KNNCCBwhothehellcanstayinklwithparkingfeeslikethese!
11) I can’t wear selipar and t-shirt cap pagoda in KL.
12) (add yours)
The only reason I go to KL is because it is easier to hang a ‘Please make-up room’ sign than to actually make-up room. Atm has work there so it is not fun to be home alone with 4 kids.
I don’t know when I am coming back. Until then, ta ta!