Worry not. If a man with eyes so small that
you can’t see them when he laughes,
a skin so rough
like kaffir lime……………..
can have FIVE (5) women falling on their knees to lust for him, then probably most guys will have at least a dozen SYTs waiting for them. Remember Ayah Pin? Hey, he is not handsome too. Yet, he got four wives, right?
Arrgggh…it is a mistake to catch ‘War and Beauty’. The series made my blood boil. (at 3am in the morning bcos I watch re-runs from 2-3am) The above guy is Bowie Lam. He is a tabib diraja (ancient doctor la) whose primarily purpose is to SERVE the emperor’s multiple concubines.
Here are the women who fall for him:
1) He has a perfect wife but he hardly returns home.
2) He only talks and confides to his mistress who is a prostitute.
3) He made the emperor wears a green hat, i.e. sired the child of the emperor’s concubine.
4) One beautiful concubine actually drank poison in small doses for seven long years so that she often fell sick, hence, having the kaffir-lime face guy to attend to her constantly.
5) Another concubine (that makes three concubines in total) had a crush on him so badly that she decided to dispose off concubine (3).
Sheesh…..Now my brain is corrupted. (If you want the spoiler of the series, just go to this site.)
As a responsible individual of the blogging community, may I point to the singles guys and gals (hey, only single ones, ok?) the following errm…so called facts?
Of course, sometimes you cannot believe ‘researches’ right? But you gotta believe Helen and her Doctors with Big Hands theory.
In conclusion, looks do not matter. Money does. And your fingers length, too. Psstt…Girls, look at the fingers! The fingers.
Ahhhh….I can just hear the single guys crunching their knuckles, pulling their fingers in an effort to make them longer and with more stubbles.
(The rainy season has made me write too many melancholy posts. This post is NOT a melancholy post. It is just a HUMOUR post, ok?)