Here’s the short steps I used. Can anyone tell me if there is a better shortcut?
1) Record voice. Can borrow someone’s handphone or MP3 player. Get them to send the file to PC.
2) Sometimes, these files are received as .WAV format. It is a big file. So, need to convert them to MP3 which is a smaller file.
3) I don’t have the software to do so (or if I do, I probably am not aware of) so I download Audacity. Download a folder call lame(something). This folder did not come with the original download.
4) Once Audacity is installed on the PC, it is just a mere open file, export (convert) to MP3. Save file as MP3.
5) Email the file to Lin Peh at xymalaysia [@] yahoo.com.
6) To put your recording online, just upload your file to your server.
If you don’t have your own webhosting, try putfile.com or streamload.
7) On WordPress, just blog as usual.
(yikes! how to put the code here without turning into html tags? 🙂 Learning….learning…)
(Can someone tell me how to make the thing not to autostart? What code?)
8) Tadaaaa…live on the blog!
Lin Peh – I still cannot record yet hor. Because on my desktop, I have to put the earphone into my Edifier speakers and I can’t find the hole! LOL!
Added : Go grab the VCD title Vatican Christmas Concert from Artist Gallery at RM14.90. It is those old, old Christmas songs with Bryan Adams, Charlotte Church, Dishy Sasha, Dionne Warwick and puke! Tom Jones who looks like a lobster. A concert held at the Papal Seat (the Pope’s).