Non-religious talk, don’t run away, PLEASE!!!!
– List who you want your Santa Claus to be (the bearer of the gift);
– State the gift you wish to get;
– Then invite a few friends to join the tag, and inform them by dropping a comment in their blog.
I want my Santa Claus to be…..
My own husband lah. If he gives me nice-nice pressies, I can ‘reciprocate’ back mah. Not guilty in anyway, all legal one. Anyway, I already had my share of pressies. My laptop and DSLR camera. No more Christmas wish liao.
However, since this is a bloggers meme, let me wish for what I want from the following people:
1) Books from Simon ‘cos this guy read a lot so he must have lots of good recommendations.
2) Marine fishes from Wingz! I want Nemo. And glow in the dark eel. I mean the fish, ok?
4) A colon cleansing session from Samm. So that I can wear Nike Bra to the municipal park.
5) A plate of prosciutto from Wuching. Oi, oi, prosciutto is food, not a profession, ok?
6) Ritter Sports from JoeC. Rum and raisin, please.
8) A chance to celebrate mass with Yvy, Celestine and Centerpide at my church.
9) A bloggers’ meet with all the people I know online.
MamaBok, Romantic, Marlinda, Tony, Max, Kervin, Narrowband, dSaint, Kiasi, moo_t, Surfnux, MG…oh gosh, I lost all my blog links so I can’t name everyone at the moment. But you know who you are.
10) A fuzzy-wuzzy parents bloggers meet that must have Mr & Mrs. Egghead, Mr & Mrs B, Mr & Mrs LoopyMeals, Mr & Mrs LeecS, crazymommy…..
11) A Japanese meal with the blogger with moustache (I like!) from Japan, the one who hails from Keat-tah. You all have to guess la.
12) A free template tweaking for my blog.
Lastly – A ride in Helen’s very ‘chio’ yellow sports car through Ipoh city and a Tiramisu at Indulgence. Helen is the one who tagged me. Helen, I got something to tell you:
(This one is between me and Helen if she goes to tea with me at Indulgence, ok?)
That day when I bought my camera, I asked the lengchai where I can ATTEND lessons to improve my skills. I spoke in half Hokkien and half Yingrish. Lengchai’s Yingrish is so-so (good enough to attend to mat sallehs customers). He replied to me, “No need to attend. “Come to me, I attend to you.”
Helen ah, you know ah? That time hor, my lou-kong not yet give his credit for zapping. I was like, OMG, he is going to say, I DON’T WANT TO BUY ALREADY LA! and walk out of the shop. I can say bye-bye to my KKC. But lucky hor, my atm understood it as ‘Save your money, I can teach you everything about photography’.
However, my old heart went ‘thump, thump, thump’. Old engine went ‘kreaaakkk, dup, dup, dup’. My eyes blink-blink, eyelashes fluttering and lips pouting. I was about to ask, “Where, when and how are you going to attend to me?”
OK, back to Christmas tag. I am going to tag – all the names mentioned above, and those not mention but had read this.
But I have an EXTRA TAG. Say if I am YOUR Santa Claus (or fairy godmother la), what do you want from me?