To my brothers and sisters in Christ,
– Let’s lift up our prayers to the Lord to give strength to the families who suffered from the last Tsunami, especially those who have lost their loved ones;
– Let’s say a little prayer for all the people out there who may be very emotional because of the festive season, missing their loved ones or remembering the departed ones. (A few of them are from my grief support group.)
– Let’s ask the Lord to give comfort to the people affected by the floods in Malaysia, especially those from the Northern region and the East Coast. Our parish priest told us that folks in Kangar, Arau and Changlun (Perlis) are not able to celebrate mass because flood waters surrounded the (Catholic) churches/chapels there.
– Let’s pray for peace, love and harmony.
– Let’s hope that all our brothers and sisters in Christ will make it to church on this Chirstmas Eve and Day. (don’t shirk going to church, ya, LOL?)
– Let’s pray that the needy and less fortunate have all the comforts they need, be it warm clothings, food or shelter. (those living in the countries experiencing deep winter).
– Let’s rejoice in the birth of our Lord, the King of Kings, the Prince of Peace, the Lord of Lord.
– Let’s give thanks to our God for the blessings that we have.
(and many more prayers…..)
With lots of love from 5xmom and family! Muaksss!!!