1) Turn to Ah Lian Soh, wear sequins, silver and gold thread, black lacey stuffs and jeans with rhinestones;
2) Wear dangling earrings;
3) Paint hot fuschia nails;
4) Dye hair to red;
5) Pointy shoes with more sequins and beads(ok, no pointy bras hor?)
6) Start to cuss in Hokkien;
7) Drive like Kancil owners; (put signal to turn left but turn right instead)
8) Haggle with vegetable sellers, fishmongers and butchers for 10-20 cents reduction;
9) Watch Wah Lai Toi from morning till night;
10) Forget about blogging or learning anything new.
Gee, very easy to achieve indeed!
‘Coz I just spent over RM700 in Chinese New Year clothes. Which fits into the above criteria. Can’t help it ‘cos I am only trying to please my in-laws who own a boutique. My atm’s eldest sister dil mah. So must give face to atm wor.
So, I buy,buy, buy ‘cos the pack of housewives there were doing the same. OMG, LILIAN WHAT HAVE GOTTEN INTO YOU!!!!
Do you need exorcism? Someone call a wor-siong.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! I am off to find some photos to snap.