1. My husband cannot ever get air sick, sea sick or any kind of motion sickness
2. My kids can bring all their bolsters and pillows
3.I can bring everything including the kitchen sink
Beautiful sights like this rainbow
Rainbow in Butterworth when we start our journey
4. It is cheap
5. Toll and petrol not on us (if it is a working trip)
6. We can stop for Kampar Chicken Bun, Ipoh Hor Fun, Kuala Sepetang Seafood etc etc
Misty road somewhere near Ipoh hills
7. Beautiful sights
8. Can teach kids some geografi along the way
9. If the kids ask, ‘Are we there yet?’, I can just say, ‘Oh, shaddap and read the road signs!!!!’
10. If we get hungry upon reaching our destination, we can go ‘tarpau’ some nice Cantonese fried beef koay teow, tai lok meen and drinks for less than RM20 which can feed the whole family (contrary to RM20++ for a single plate of noodle from room service).
Soli hor, it is Friday noon and some of my kids are still sleeping. So cannot go out anywhere at the moment. Next time when LinPeh organise the silai bloggers convention, I sure come one. Provided he gets lot of single, male, straight bloggers to entertain us.
Ahh…life is good when I have no floors to sweep (housekeeping is just hanging a sign on the door knob), no laundry to wash (got coin operated machines here) and plenty of lunch over here.