This post is labelled ‘offensive’. 🙂 🙂 🙂
This is the 2nd month I received notification through email from Chitika that payment for my ads revenue have been transferred into my PayPal account.
You’ve got new funds!
Chitika, Inc. just sent you money with PayPal.
Chitika, Inc. is a Verified buyer.
To complete this payment, you must accept or deny it within accept or deny this payment within 30 days, it will be cancelled and the funds will be returned to Chitika, Inc.’s account.
Amount: $ secret 🙂 USD
I had rejected the payment last month. The amount is put back into my Chitika account. Now this is the 2nd month with slightly higher amount. I did not accept the payment because I need to furnish my credit card number to Paypal. No way! My darling atm’s supplementary card for me has obsence credit limit (think Pretty Woman?). Risky, man.
So, my questions are :
1) Should I sign up one ciplak bank credit card and use this solely for PayPal? One with very low credit limit?
2) Can I ask for a mere RM1,000 credit limit from the bank? Kehkehkeh? BTW, my current bank is very strict on credit card transaction and will call me in the middle of the night even when I merely spent USD3.98 to buy domain from Yahoo. (roll eyes)
3) I have no intention of getting cheques from Chitika due to the hassle of bank charges etc and prefer PayPal payment because my sons have lots of skateboarding stuffs to buy online. Since money come (without going into my hands), money can go easily, right?
4) I have taken off my Chitika ads as they don’t blend nicely on my template. (psssst….revenues suck, actually) Are you guys getting decent clicks after audit?
5) Anything else I should know about using PayPal?