With a title like that, you would think that I am poking fun at people, no?
Well, it is not. It is a song that has mom and 3 kids in stitches. We would moo them together and laugh and laugh and laugh. Seriously, the song is very nice. Sombre like.
And you know what? The below lyrics of I am cow by Arrogant Worms confirmed why you musn’t feed your human babies with cows milk.
1) Bad for the environment because cows fart methane gas and thin the ozone;
2) Cows eat up all the grass, fertilisers are needed to sustain the earth to grow more grass and fertilisers are chemicals. They go into cows’s system and milk your baby drinks are loaded with chemicals. At least your wife doesn’t eat as much vegetables as cow, no?
3) Milk needs tins. Used tins clogged the environment.
4) What about factories and ships and lorries and all those heavy machinery needed to process and transport the milk? Waste again.
5) So, remember to breastfeed!
Ok, back to the lyrics. If you can, go find the song and sing it. We kept repeating the “Methane gas comes out my ass” and “You can squeeze my teats by hand”. Even my almost 3 years old toddler can sing them. Hey, I am teaching him how to be friendly to the environment, ok?
I am cow, hear me moo
I weigh twice as much as you
And I look good on the barbecue
Yogurt, curd, cream cheese and butterâ€™s
Made from liquid from my udders
I am cow, I am cow, hear me moo (moo)
I am cow, eating grass
Methane gas comes out my ass
And out my muzzle when I belch
Oh, the ozone layer is thinner
From the outcome of my dinner
I am cow, I am cow, Iâ€™ve got gas
I am cow, here I stand
Far and wide upon this land
And I am living everywhere
From b.c. to newfoundland
You can squeeze my teats by hand
I am cow, I am cow, I am cow
I am cow, I am cow, I am cow!
Hmmm….I feel like having a juicy steak, medium rare, for dinner tonight.