Time : About 12.10 midnight
I finally got time to sit down.
Out comes my eldest whom had been snoozing for the last hour. He asked if there was a tremor. I don’t feel it. I look at the aquarium and no splashing of water.
He insisted his bed moves. I went in and check. True enough, it was moving just a little.
Was there a tremor? Or is it ghost? I hope it is the latter. 🙂 ‘Cos it is bloggable material.
Which brings me to bloggers block.
Know why I never have bloggers block? Here are ways to overcome that:
1) Open your eyes, ears and heart wide. Absorb life. Live for others, not within.
2) Take a keen interest in others’ blogs. Read your comrade blogs and you definitely have something to quote or similar experiences.
3) Never feel like you have to keep up to your readers. No one really gives a shit if you post or not. Don’t feel pressured.
4) Cut down on blog socialising. Don’t be a comment litterer whereby you feel you must simply post a comment on every single blogs. Frankly, I don’t give a shit to these sort of comments. Good riddance to bad rubbish. I hate fakey people. (Eheh, my dear, valued
customers readers, I am not referring to any one of you. Please don’t run away!!!!!)
5) Blog for a reason. I got many! That’s why! My current one is to take over the Google world. Me wanna make sure my annoying blogs appear in every single one of your searches. Muahahahar!!!! Whether you are looking for pimp, slut, social escort, gigolo, screws, nails, toilet brush or divine intervention, I wanna be on the first page of the search.
So, ermmm, was there a tremor somewhere?