Gee, long time no write about blogging. That touchy issue which gets ‘veterans’ (konon) to sneer ‘noobs and their noob job’ and newbies and comrades to come by and nod head and say ‘true, so true’. (I am a newbie and always a newbie. Life is like that. *sings Alphaville, ‘Forever Young’. Otherwise, I would be a 42 years old nagging mother who chases her children around the house with a cane, 24/7).
I notice many blogs have died. *sprinkle bunga tahi ayam on them* (bunga tahi ayam literal means chicken shit flower because it smells like chicken shit)
1) Those parody blogs – They make fun of bloggers and eventually, they ranted and ran out of steam. RIP parody blogs. May you all be sent to the deepest of hell, being forced to read 5xmom over and over again.
2) The self-appointed blog critics – They belong where they should belong. Six feet under. No one misses them, anyway. Take my advice – Don’t ever submit yourself to a bunch of self-appointed blog critics. The traffic from them is not worth it and they suxs, all of them. (psst…I should know better, I earn Blogwhore of the Year from one group)
3) The copy & pasters – who think they can earn millions being copy pasters. I am not referring to the pro-bloggers who have a certain level of expertise in their field but those juveniles who copy and paste with no directions or opinions of their own. (don’t anyone bring up any names) – Die, CnP, die!
4) The try-to-be sex blogs – Hah! Who you wanna cheat? How much can one writes about sex? It is either top, bottom, front or back. One gets out of things to write after a while. *chants erectile dysfunction and frigidity curses on them*
5) The community blogs – Only the Ball Ghost survives. Because the ball is round. The others? No steam anymore.
6) The eager-beaver blogs – One started with so much stories to tell but with the wrong purpose, they feel like talking to the wall. And they die of loneliness. You must socialise! (psst…start with hanging around my blog? 😛 )
The unlucky 7) The bloggers whose mouth got zipped – because real life interferes with their blogger image or they made boo-boo and kena threaten with legal stuffs. Don’t worry, there is always resurrection! Have a bowl of laksa! 😉 So….if you do not want your blog to die prematurely….read these:
All my posts categorised under Blogging.
I dug out some posts but got lazy midway.
Definition of a good blog (the input is not from me but a lot of blogger)
Out there I think there must be millions of blogs which are dead and hovering around the blogsphere. RIP.
Can you predict any other type of blog’s death? What can cause a blog to die? Do you have what it takes to nurture a blog for years to come?