1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
Physics is the religion around here.Â Use the Lord’s name in ……
*guess which book!*
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Urrggh….I can’t even reach my monitor.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
Stupid question, how can my eyes not run to the corner of the PC monitor?Â The clock is located where my Adsense notifier is.Â So I always look at that direction.
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My eldest son who is going to be 16 yrs old day after tomorrow cheesy handphone ringtone. The azan from the state mosque.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Went to lunch and shopping with my two younger kids.Â 4 hours ago.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
MG’s blog lor…to copy this mah..
9. What are you wearing?
*Imagination is the greatest (eh, forget what is the other part of the phrase liao).Â I wear what you imagine.*
10. Did you dream last night?
Too bad… no wet dreams.
11. When did you last laugh?
Last night I laughed till I choked on my saliva because I was teaching my toddler the letter T.Â T is for tail.Â I asked him where is his tail and he showed me his little birdie.Â It was so spontaneous, I laughed and laughed with four legs on the air.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
One wall got the Chinese fengshui painting (san sui or moutain water) and the other side got the Last Supper.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Like what?Â Ghost?Â Nay….But The Da Vinci Code is going to be the next fengshui mania.Â Move over Lillian Too, here comes the interest in The Code.Â Soon people are going to consult the Bible for their next Da Ma Cai prediction.Â Housewives are going to glue on the TV watching the 100 series of Christ’s journey instead of watching the Monkey God Journey to the West.Â Praise God, Hallelujah!Â (actually this was what I had wanted to blog earlier)
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Boring but that’s what it is like at 4 in the afternoon when the kids are napping.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Memoirs of a geisha and I am still getting wet dreams of having a danna like Nobu-san.
16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
The whole Il Divo?
17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
I am a liar.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Yawnnn…this meme is getting boring.
19. Do you like to dance?
Ei, ei, where you getting at?Â Ask something like do you like to have sex mah more interesting mah.
20. George Bush.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Don’t rub it in, ok?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
The same name of my ob-gynae so that I can always dream of him.Â LOL.
BTW, my first child is going to be macho 16 day after tomorrow.Â And my ob-gynae is going to have his birthday one day after that.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Of course, I will do it if Q16 comes true.
24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Gawd…you are here already?Â Urggh…I thought I can keep you on earth for a little while longer.Â Never mind….just come over but don’t give me too many heaches like you did on earth, ok?Â Down the road, to the left, seventh mansion buildÂ with chocolates.Â There’s a fountain of wine in the garden.Â Drink it.Â Eat the fence.Â You won’t get fat on My Land.
25. Five (5) people who must also do this meme in their journal.