Single men like Doc probably thinks the ultimate remote that a man needs is the what-whatvibrator control.Â (forget the name liao ‘cos I cannot find his old posts.)
how nice if all wives comes with a *mute* button hor ? hahahaha
Now, Wingz is setting up a Desperate Husbands club.Â Whoever wants to join his club, say aye!.Â Membership is open for MCP husbands and MCP future husbands.
The club will endeavour :
- To change the ten commandments from : Thou shalt not covet (meaning : Wish, long, or crave for (something, especially the property of another person) thy’s neighbour’s wife to : THOU SHALT COVET THY NEIGHBOUR’S WIFE…..
- To change the holy words from ‘You shall love your neighbour as you love yourself’ to ‘You shall love your neighbour’s wife as you love yourself’
- Make it a mandatory law that all wives can be returned to the store like a shirt two sizes smaller.Â If you married a size 6 wife (her clothes size, i.e.) and she turned a size 10, you can return to the store and get a new size 6 again, Made-In-China or Thailand, the choice is yours.
- Make it illegal to use the mother-in-law’s name.Â No more ‘Cap Mohor Ibu Mertua’ quote.Â (this is like a royal seal which no one can challenge)
- All women must be inserted with an electronicÂ chip before saying ‘I do’ and husbands have the ultimate remote control to press the mute button.
- Ship all wives and their children to their mother-in-laws’ homes for one month, every four years during the World Cup.
- Make sure that all wives can read manual, including the car repair manual, VHS video recorder to DVD manual and most of all, must memorise the karma sutra manual on its 101 positions.
- Absolve all men from following their wives shopping.
- Also make it illegal to ask husbands, ‘Do you think my butt looks fat in this skirt?Â Is the green dress nicer or red one nicer?…you get the gist?’
- Set up a R&D laboratory to produce the ultimate mechanical wife.
- (add your own suggestion for the Desperate Husband club charter)