These questions are all the way from Melbourne, Australia.
1) i know u always joke about running away wif some rich angmoh & live at the swiss alps but if the opportunity arises, would u really really leave ur atm & children to go wif the angmoh?
LOL, dis wan is pway-pway wan ok? Say you ask me maybe two weeks earlier, before the FIFA World Cup 2006 and the French Open (tennis championship with busty female pennis players that goes doink-doink-dddnnggg-doink-doink), maybe I say, You siao ah? But hor, now got FIFA World Cup 2006 and the French Open, maybe I say, maybe? So can I run away with the kids for one month until the World Cup 2006 is over?
2) u r a good cook, no doubt about it but do u have a preference of what type of food u like to eat be it chinese or italian, etc..
Chey…..I cook whatever is easy la. But if I got a choice, I want an Italian cooking Chinese for me, maybe?
3) u love children, everyone knows that but when the time comes for all ur children to leave home & u & atm can still have more babies..would u like to have another one or two?
HOI!!!!! You obviously did not read my latest post in Women Only! blog. It says hor, old man got half dead, lembik-lembik sperms and half dead sperms can get dwarfism. You think circus still hiring dwarfts anot?
4) if (touch wood) penang was to sink, where in malaysia would u like to live?
I want to sink along, can ah? Nicer ler. Because no where else got nice char koay teow like Penang.
5) lets say u make squat from ur adsense in ur blogs, would u still continue to write blogs even tho u will never see a cent in future? I am still making a squat (what is a squat, btw? peanuts?) now, and yet I am still blogging wor. It is not for adsense lah. Some are as hobbies, some to show of the beauty of our country, some for the community, sharing (reliable) information from the net when parents are not able to (like my critically ill children and bereaved children and parenting blog) and some are just to boost ego. But of course, Adsense gives me enough money to continue with the hosting.
Here’s the rules of the game:
The Official Interview Game Rules (copied to be passed on)
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying â€œinterview me.â€
2. I will respond by asking you five questions – each personâ€™s will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.