1. Are you happy/satisfied with your blog, with its content and look? Does your family know about your blog?
I am satisfied as long as my ads income goes up up and up. Of coz….from my nieces to my sisters except the in-laws. (well, I hope)
2. Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?
Oh yes, I am dead embarassed to write some ranting post and later, see them in real person. So, it is never a proud thing to say I am a blogger.
3. Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
Hahaha, you must be joking. I intentionally see the evil side of things for traffic’s sake.
4. Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?
Lately, I am into reading some A-List bloggers blogs (those angmohs who rules the net and earn six-figure income) to learn how to handle criticisms. It turns out that some of them are rats and very bitchy when annoyed.
On the other question – I do not like to comment and get an immediate comment back from the blogger. It sorts of feel like they have forgotten about me and only come by to reciprocrate the visit. Very fakey, no? So, to avoid that, I never comment nowadays. 😛
5.What does visitors counter mean to you? Do you care about putting it in your blog?
YES VISITORS COUNTER is VERY IMPORTANT. AND MAKE YOURS PUBLIC! That is if you are interested to draw advertisers to your site. A visitor counter is my first priority when installing a new blog because it charts the progress of the traffic.
6. Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
Not anymore. I gave up. The hunk you pictured could turned out to be some old man with mata juling and the sweet, demure damsel could be a total biatch. So, yeah, I don’t care anymore. And I freaking hate people who paints a picture of me too.
7. Admit. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?
Oh YES YES YES. How about four-figures USD per month to start with? And the sharing of my faith? Plus my ideals? Brainwashing, you know?
8. Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?
Huh? Come again? But I think bloggers shouldn’t be taken too seriously ‘cos they have their little shrimp behind the rock (udang di sebalik batu). Each have their own agendas and selfish motives. No matter how pure and holy they make themselves.
9. Does criticism annoy you or do you feel itâ€™s a normal thing?
DON’T. EVAR. CRITICISE. ME. I am venomous. Especially all those ball-less anonymouse and their petty remarks.
10. Do you fear some political blogs and avoid them?
Hahaha, some of those are wannabes so yeah, I do avoid them cos they too have their own agendas. Which may look all rosy until they take up the responsible role of running the country.
11. Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
Padan muka. (but who ah?)
12. Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
Heh, my kids are trained well. Even, right now, one of them know where are all my passwords and what they are supposed to do with it. Think of it as a long term investment.
13. What do you like to hear? What’s the song you might like to put a link to in your blog?
I never visit blogs who put those soppy love songs. Ewwws…that is so yesterday. Unless they are sixteen years old, then it is understandable. Let me tell you, there are two types of songs. One is put by the females to tell the males – I am lonely, I am looking for a man, any man, listen to my love songs, see how I am itching for some flattery? The other is put up by males to show off their belangs which there is none. Like hey, I am a hawt, hard rocker, wanna hump?