Haih….I kena tagged again. But never mind, I love to join meme.
Suzie at 1Day@ATime tagged me with this meme – Five reasons why I blog. My good fren blogger AhPek has done it so I must fast-fast join in. (visit AhPek’s new blog LouYeh. AhPek, I plugged you how many times, you count properly hor? When we go KL Bloggers Gathering, you must return me in same number of kisses hor? LOL)
So, the meme…..
Five reasons why I blog?
1) Everyone blog, dogs oso blog, babies oso blog, cannot pangsai oso got constipation blog, kena ‘fei’ oso got broken heart blog, so I also joined lor. Trendy mah.
2) I am Mrs. Mohan lor. You know…the annoying TV ad for assthrow? I got time, I got time, I got time….(listen to my podcast how I say it). So, blogging is better than surfing porn, watching Astro Wah Lai Toi, go bitching in the neighbourhood, go quarrel with the butchers and fishmongers, or go ‘khap’ neighbourhood uncles exercise in their singlets…….
3) I mental a bit so got lotsa things on my mind all the time. Instead of talking to myself, LOL, I write. Anyway, I memang blardy belagak and like to show off. And also damn annoying and irritating and enjoy cari gaduh. So, this fits in nicely.
4) It is a good way to socialise because I have to stay home all the time and it can get pretty lonely reading books, surfing porn LOL, watching Astro Wah Lai Toi, go bitching in the neighbourhood, go quarrel with the butchers and fishmongers, or go ‘khap’ neighbourhood uncles exercise in their singlets…….
5) Because inspired by blog idol lor. Who? Cannot tell. I secretly idolise can liao.
($ee? $ee? $ee? Money is not in there.)