1) I am showing off with my nomination on Bloggers Choice Award in the Most Obnoxious Category;
2) I have evolved so much I no longer fit into their group;
3) I am playing god;
4) I am PMS-ing;
5) I am over sensitive;
6) I am a link whores for my own selfish interest;
7) My Technorati ranking is a fake one;
and many more.
But I have this to say :
1) I am showing off mildly only in being nominated for Bloggers Choice Award. Anyone would too because it is not easy to be up there with Jason Calacanis and Perez Hilton. Only the blur ones do not know how obnoxious these two fellas are. The rest who knows will appreciate that it is only in good fun because it is like a once a lifetime chance of using Perez and Jason’s names.
2) I changed and improved because my blog has expanded from one single personal blog to a huge group because I am writing for money. Like all things I do in life, if I am into something, I focus and work hard to achieve it. If I take you as a friend, I built my interest and defend you till die-die I also don’t let go.
3) I am not playing god but rather the motivator. I have the gift of encouraging people and I do that all the time. It is God’s gift. So, yeah, get used to it, I have my ways with words. People love me as much as people hate me.
4) I am not PMS-ing. I am being reasonable. People who never leave a comment when I write something good but find their way to make a comment that I deem as belittling me deserves a retort.
5) I am not oversensitive. I am being defensive. My principle is to defend anything, anyone, any animals, any cause if I believe in it.
6) It is part of the game. We evolve, we get links, we get to know some good people along the way, helpful friends and we expand our horizons. And I don’t feel bad about being accused of being a link whore because in actual, I am losing my PR more than I gain.
7) So what my Technorati is fake and yours is real? Not that it makes me go to heaven faster. But it does help me earn more money when writing paid posts.
In conclusion – I am not apologetic for what we argued over MSN. You should know that I treat blogging like working because my family have future plans that need money. I am working and for you to get on my nerves over silly matters like these, well, so much for friendship. You know very well how much paid blogging pays me. A four-five digits income that I won’t be able to earn anywhere else. So…..if you guys who earn a decent salary with high positions wish to look down on us, go ahead.
and yeah, I am not an elitist, I am the public enemy #1 which lives with the earth worms. And I love my fellow earth worms, very much. It is very cosy, warm and friendly here.