…do you remember who taught you how to aim? 😛
Is it your mom? Or your dad? Or you rely on your own animal instinct? For example, like a dog, take the leg up, put against the wall and sshhhheeee
The above pic was actually taken by my toddler using my SE630 a long time ago when he was still in the toilet training stage. It was so cute, I kept it in my phone as wallpaper. Now, he goes to the real toilet to pee because his height is tall enough for the adult size toilet bowl.
So, back to my question, do you guys/old men/young men/small boys remember who taught you to aim? Well, did your mommy taught you to :
1) Take out your birdie
2) Make sure it is out of your pants before you start shooting
3) Make sure your wee-wee goes straight into the toilet bowl
4) When you are finished, and really finished and not still dripping, then, only you give it a little shake
5) Another shake…..
6) Or if you are grown up, give it a little wash (eh, you mean you guys don’t wash wan ah? ewwss)
7) Then you put back the birdie/neow-neow/kukubird/kukujiao/penis/whatever your mom calls it into the pants
8) Make sure you don’t accidentally zip your birdie and get caught in the zippers
9) Then, see that you did not leave any spots on the toilet seat/floor
10) Flush and wash your hands.
I am really curious. Is that how it works for you? Ladies, you can tell me too. How do you train your sons to wee?