I have people age 14 years old to 40 years old on my MSN.
And here are the findings I made, break down in age group and the kind of message they normally put on the personal message or next to their names :
14 to 19 years old
1) Rants – like exams, hate someone, hate parents, disappointments etc
2) Snubs – the message is targetted to only one person, sort of the nyeh, nyeh, nyeh, nyeh, nyeh
3) Loves – the subtle but so terang-terang messages meant for only one person
4) Achievements – happy news, actually
5) Latest songs
20 years to 25 years old
1) Less rants though some still do
2) Show offs – with some cool names of songs, movies, phrases, quotes etc
3) Locations – I am in Mumbai kinda message
4) Weird stuffs no one understands
All the above usually use some of those funny characters which I am not sure how to get it with our keyboard
And jeng, jeng, jeng….The rest of the age group starts to get boring. We only have our names. And nothing else.
Of course, some Ah Bengs and Ah Lians still do put some rants sometimes. Like ‘It’s a ZOO here, monkeys everywhere’
The other group is the mommies – They put the kids stuffs like, kids sick, kids gone to kindie etc.
And one MSN Personal Message that I like most is Jolene‘s. It always start with “Miss Lai…you are hungry etc etc….” That’s unique.
Another day, another post.
I am bored.
I am boring.
I bore you.
You are bored too.
So that’s why you read this inane’s post.
What’s the message/name on your MSN now?
Mine is I’m 5xmom *yawns*