1) Because I am expert in writing about anything if you give me money
2) Because I like to play with snakes, real ones and the two legged ones
3) Because I am nominated for the wolrd Most Obnoxious Blogger (losing only to PerezHilton)
4) Because my rate is not very high – Only a RM six figure income per month will make me happy already. No bungalows, Merc or land required
5) Sebab saya boleh tulis dalam Bahasa Malaysia dan Ingrish.
6) Because I have plenty of time so I am available 24/7
7) Because I can even write when I am shitting using my laptop, which goes well with the topics, don’t you think so
8 ) Because I already confirmed I like pink, just like Puteri UMNO – Hey, get me the Dato’ Seri Rafidah Aziz’s size will do, ok?
9) Because I think Dato’ Hishamuddin is awfully handsome, I really do
10) Because I memang suka cyberwars *put warpaints on face*
Umno is set to do battle in cyberspace ahead of the anticipated general election by assembling a team of writers from every state to counter allegations about the party and its leadership on certain websites.
Umno supreme council member Datuk Azalina Othman Said said she had been recently tasked by party president Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi to take charge of this “cyber war.”
(in case you guys do not know, UMNO is a political party, not pronounce as urrrmmm…no but Ahm…NO!)
So, apa maciam, UMNO wants to hire me to be your blogger or not? Serious! I am for hire. I promise to drop all Adsense, PayPerPost and even nuffnang if I am hired.