Helen wants to know what are some of the naughties things I did in secondary school. Wuching said in his blog he has forgotten. I think Wuching is equally angelic as well and that’s why both of us have nothing to confess, unlike mott. Kahkahkah.
Here are the worst I can think off :
1) I was very good in bodek-king teachers and always get the top positions like head prefect (girl, we got boy and girl head prefect), club president etc. Of course, the votes come from the students but those were easily kau-tim.
2) I was so good in bodek-king, my discipline teacher fetch me to school every day, to and fro.
3) I was extremely good in bodek-king, no one can touch me. Once, my class monitor got issues with me and wanted to find fault. During one prefect meeting, I quarreled with her and she cried openly because the discipline teacher did not side her. (heh, I learn young eh?) Since then, she couldn’t bug me anymore. Yay! Head prefect is higher authority than class monitor so I didn’t have to get her permission to leave the class.
4) I always organised spot checks during Add Maths lesson because the teacher is like a zombie and I know nuts about dy/dx. Spot checks mean the prefects go from class to class to hunt for illegal stuffs. Back then, the most illegal-est stuffs are comics. No ciggs, no porn, no weapons, no drugs, nothing harmful at all.
5) I favour cute, handsome boy prefects and they normally get better assignments when I did the duty roster.
6) I always score a red zero for my Add Maths and my zombie teacher smite me back by giving me 10 marks for ‘markah kesian’. I met him a few months ago and he is still as zombie.
7) When I was in Form Three, I demanded from my headmaster to allow me to study in Arts stream but he refused. Imagine, 15 years old and I dare to demand. Bah, it is all red tape and I ended up in Science stream eventhough I was (and still is) weak in numbers. Stupid education system. Otherwise, I am probably a Nobel Laureate. Kehkehkeh.
Other than that, I think I am the most angelic (albeit bitchy a leeeeetle bit oni) student. And no, I never abuse my head prefect power and sent people to detention class (aka wash toilets and pick up rubbish) just because I dislike them. I am the most principled kid with the most level headed reasoning. Yay! I am such an angel, I won’t tag anyone.
But if you have something naughty to confess, please do!