Blogathon 2007 – Have you pledge yet?
Posted on July 27th, 2007 by Lilian • Filed under: Blogging
Ok, I promise this will be the last time I beat the gong to ask readers to pledge to the Blogathon. I just heard that LiewCF has generously pledge RM500 to every Malaysian charities for every bloggers who took part and USD100 for every foreign charities.
The list of the participants:
Here is the list of Malaysian bloggers joining Blogathon 2007:
- pelf for the Eden Handicap Service Center [Pledge]
- Edrei for the Association for International Cancer Research [Pledge]
- Serge Norguard for UNICEF [Pledge]
- Yee Pei for the Malaysian Mental Health Association [Pledge]
- Ja Mustapha for MERCY Malaysia [Pledge]
- Kelwin for MAKNA Malaysia [Pledge]
So, ladies and gentlemen, please do support these heroes and heroines who are going to stay awake from tomorrow night, Saturday 9 pm till Sunday 9 pm, posting 48 posts in 24 hours, i.e. every 30 minutes one post. Find a cause, pledge and donate to them when the event is over.
I am going to volunteer blogging from midnight tomorrow till 3 am. I.e. 6 posts on Pelf’s blog at TheGivingHands.org. So, all you owls, please, please come and say hi to me so I don’t fall asleep on the keyboard, drooling till the next morning. And go to all the above blog and please cheer them on, ok? It will mean a lot to them if people do come by and read what they wrot.
Cheers! And don’t forget to load on the coffee, guys & gals. Go, go, go.