You know why? Because when there are memes and awards going on, everyone took part. Passing around the meme, tags and trains. Writing post after post, having so many people to pass it to. Why? Because it will make their blogs better.
But how many of you have bothered to pass the word around about the Blogathon? Seriously, not many bloggers. Why?
I went to Blogathon site and notice so many of the blogs there don’t even have a single sponsor! Not a cent. So, bloggers! Last call. You can still sponsor. Pledge now! It is still not too late. Sponsors can pledge until the Blogathon is over, i.e. tomorrow, Sunday 9 pm.
- pelf for the Eden Handicap Service Center [Pledge]
- Edrei for the Association for International Cancer Research [Pledge]
- Serge Norguard for UNICEF [Pledge]
- Yee Pei for the Malaysian Mental Health Association [Pledge]
- Ja Mustapha for MERCY Malaysia [Pledge]
- Kelwin for MAKNA Malaysia [Pledge]
In particular, make Kelwin achieve USD400! He already has USD278 pledge to MAKNA. Go, go, go. Make him put up his singing! And take a look at the blogs up there. Feel their excitement in publishing those posts.
If you take offence with what I said, just remember that I have taken out all the ‘niceties’ and just leave the basic sentence. 😉