Bloggers are very nosy peoples. They create memes to dig stuffs about you which you normally wouldn’t tell in real life. This meme comes from GiddyTiger. Since she has seen my serious side when I was handling the OHP in my church and she still isn’t faze with that look, I give her credit lah. I tell you, if you have seen me in full concentration and you still dare to pass me a silly meme, then, you are very brave.
The meme is confess the 8 things you dislike to hear from people. It can be anything uttered, question or whatever they said:
1) You lose weight?
What? I was never fat, so how can I lose weight? (always in denial mah)
2) Aunty…auntie….Ah Ee…Nyonya..Ah Soh…
My eldest nephew is 33 years old. Anyone older than him CANNOT call me auntie! Even he calls me ‘Ah yi yi’ which is more palatable than a loud Aunty. *piaks to whoever call me that* All those born before April 18th, 1974 go line up and pull your pants down and let me smack.
3) That one…..your (younger) brother ah?
You blind or what? Your eyes got cataract, issit? My husband is older by four years so how can you think he is my younger brother? You think I dig younger men, issit?
4) Terima kasih kerana menghubungi TM Net..Pangillan anda penting untuk kami….Untuk laporan kerosakan itu kaninehchaochibaiscreamyas serbis, sila tekan jantung anda, untuk tunggu sila cekik diri anda. *toooot…stupid boring music*
Doh! Need I explain more?
5) Hi! Can we exchange links? I will link to you when you have added my stupid blog at this URL with keywords “I am too stupid.”
6) Jesus! Oh My Gawd! Oh Gawd! Overheard on porn channels and books. Stupid I tell you. If you are doing something like screwing a donkey or something, don’t go and call God to see. Probably, His angels and Him are too busy with saving the world and He may not notice. This way, He won’t send you to hell that quick.
(censored but that’s my thoughts)
7) You checked the expiry date?
This one I paling, memang, tulan. It is my hubby’s regular quote whenever I took something from the supermarket shelves. I am not the supermarket worker, those are their job. They are supposed to make sure the things are not expired, not me! Hrrmmmpph….I got check YOUR expiry date and it says…Best used before…. you start to ask me to check expiry date of milk cartons. Nyek nyek nyek.
8 ) Auntie….do you want to install Streamyx….It is for in ter net…Only RM77 (or do you use credit card)
You want me to kill you, issit? You know who I am or not? I skali hentam your company, it goes on #1 in Google. Get out of my face already!
Yayaya, we are the terrorists, the prostitutes, the third world countries, the cheaters, the bad inglish peeple….Get out of your coconut shell already!
Those who have passed the TRUTH test with flying colors are:
Next, I am suppose to dig the dirts from a few more
suckers for PR5/10 link bloggers. Let’s do letter ‘C’ from my blogroll. How to do it? Just 8 quotes which you hate to hear. I think that’s how the game is lah.