THE UNOFFICIAL TALK from 5xmom
So, SK Thew had tried to ‘date’ me three times already and each time we missed meeting up. I think we are not fated to meet. However, this time, he told me about the Malam Bangsa Malaysia and arm-twisted me to go. I dare not escape anymore so yes, I am going to the Malam Bangsa Malaysia. I am not politically inclined though I do speak my mind sometimes. Anyway, this is NOT a political thingie. And I wonder if it is going to be a boring one? Never mind, I kasi muka to SK and will made it there somehow.
Penang folks, please pass the words around and let’s sama-sama boring if it is boring and inspired if it is inspiring. Anyway, it will be nice to meet up with new faces. The event is open to all ages and all races, meaning you can bring your cucu-cicit and datuk nenek. What do they do there? I don’t know.
And if I see any political talk, I will cabut, I tell you. But in the spirit of giving support to SK and committee, cincai lah. I will be there. What about you? So, I am going to paste the info I got from Lucia. SK, you owe me USD128 for this post, you know? Muahahar…
THE OFFICIAL COPY AND PASTE INFO
Event : Malam Bangsa Malaysia
Date : 3rd November, 2007
Time : 8.00pm
Venue : Room A, Dewan Sri Pinang, Pulau Pinang.
Fehmi Reza, one of the winner for the Freedom Film Fest, will be screening
his film ‘Sepuluh tahun sebelum merdeka’ and available for questions from
the floor, if any.
There will be a charge of RM10 per person to cover rental and refreshment
The event can only accommodate 200 people and attendance is by invitation.
The organising team has also put together a forum entitled ‘One People, One
Nation’ which is open to all who are registered to attend the get-together
later that night.
The forum is scheduled to start at 5pm. Registration will start at 4.30pm.
Speakers for the forum are :
1. Dato Lim Chong Keat
2. Khoo Kay Peng ( independent political analyst )
3. Malik Imtiaz Sarwar (human rights lawyer)
4. Haris Ibrahim
5. P. Ramakrishnan – Aliran president
You can read about the KL Bangsa Malaysia get-together
What you need to do to get an invitation
Firstly, as places are limited, please be sure that you can attend before
you ask for the invitation.
If you are very sure that you can make it, please send an e-mail to
In your email, please provide the following details :
1. Name ( as per IC ) and IC number
2. Contact number
3. A liitle bit about yourself ( where you’re from, what you do ). Also
tell us what your feelings are about the last fifty years of independance
and what your hopes are for the coming fifty years. Also, share your
thoughts on what you think needs to be done to make the aspiration of one
people, one nation a reality in Malaysia.
All e-mails will be replied.
All particulars furnished will be treated with utmost confidence.
Now back to the unofficial talk from 5xmom
Some folks have MSN me why I hardly touched on political stuffs lately. The reasons are many :
1) I am too busy layan-ing my suami to get tulan with those stupid antics
2) Most of the things I wanted to rant, I ranted with my darling husband (ewws) so by the time both of us made a monkey out of what we read, I lost stim to write it on my blog
(if you don’t know, my loukong is home 24/7 these two weeks so we bonded whole day mah)
3) It is a waste of gas because the moment I finished one topic, another idiot comes along.
4) I don’t get paid blogging about stupiak people, I get paid in greenbacks writing elsewhere.
5) Mr. Sami told me not to. Correct or not, Mr. Sami?
6a) I don’t like those who hate the Government hiding behind their cowardly self to flame along using my blog
6b) I don’t like those who blindly love the Government hiding behind their cowardly self to flame along using my blog
7) I don’t want to be a sor-poh (stupid woman hahahaha), I mean so-po (social-political) blogger
8) I don’t want to scare away potential local advertisers because too much politics will be a turn off to them (I love money more)
9) I read that people prefer non-political blogs and like lifestyle, patphors blogs like mine
10) I read that the GE is not until after March next year. So, wait when it is nearer, I baru fan the fire.
Lastly, those who hate the Government, those who are not satisfied with anything, those who are so negative about every damn thing are mostly farkers who got no balls to say anything in real person but become the maderfarkers who dropped flame comments on my blog. If I said the angkasawan is handsome, they have to say it costs RM80M and said I am stupid. Who fark cares lah. I say he is handsome. Full stop. That’s why I don’t write political rants because it always attract stupid people with their constipated thoughts.
Before you comment, you better read through every lines, understand the whole story before adding your two cents. I very rich, I don’t need your 2 cents thoughts, ok?