- I woke up and look at myself in the mirror and I look like shit;
- I overslept the time my housekeeper was here and now, my bed is unmade;
- Our house ran out of gas and I cannot get myself some hot breakfast;
- Eating bread with condensed milk and Milo is not shiok when I want to eat prawns and pork with Hongkong noodles;
- My little kid is extremely, super grouchy because his badminton partner (papa lah) has gone out for an appointment;
- So he kept picking up fights with his brother, scratching him and then….cried like he is the victim;
- Blogger is acting up and I cannot upload photos;
- I want my coffee but if I don’t get to eat something salty, the sugar high will make me sick;
In conclusion – Where is the blardy gas delivery man! I have worn my bra and proper t-shirt and track pants for over two hours already! It is already lunch time and I still haven’t have a proper breakfast yet.Oh ya…now I remember why I got mad. I hate the word DEVELOPMENT (when it is uttered by people who build white elephants using our money) . I hate leaders who tried to fool us with his own spin. I hate authorities who think we live in the tempurung, with no internet access. Now, I recall why I am super pissed.
Added : As long as our local, printed media are not giving us some balanced views, I am going to keep plugging the blogs. For today, read and watch the videos on Jeff Ooi‘s blog on the blunders made by our very informed minister. He seems to have difficulties differentiating Burma and Myanmar – the transcript of the telephone conversation found on idleThink.
So what’s your reason for hating Monday?