Actually I want to say Comments and Commentors I hate but I know out there will lurk someone who will come and preach to me that it is bad to hate and one must love one’s enemy. Ah, fug it.
1) Commentors who left their stupid names with John Doe who makes one million in one week of blogging (this is an example) in the section call ‘Name’. Fark man, you mader never give you a proper name, issit? Cannot use some stupid nickname like StupidJohn or something? Make it shorter so that my margin don’t lari, woi.
2) Commentors who leave keywords as their name like ‘free video download’ or ‘Best online games’ as their names. Mind you, they are not spammers, they actually read and commented something relevant to your posts. So, I am too kind to delete off those comments. My blogs all have no-follow in the comments, so don’t waste your time lah. That’s why I also disabled the Top Commentor plugin cos I don’t need people to spray their saliva all over.
(Nerds…what an appropriate Christmas gifts for nerds.)
3) Commentors who left affiliate links instead of their blog URL. You know an affiliate links when there are some numbers attached to it.
4) Commentors whom you can find her/his (usually more than his) names all over the place. Well, that’s fine. Until she come around and membebel, this food not healthy, that food not healthy. Oi, go jaga your own cibai, can ledi lah, I need you to come and remind me meh? Tiu! The link is here, I dunwan to link, my food blog cannot have cibai word there. http://www.malaysiabest.net/2007/11/21/sandwich-for-hungry-teens/
5) Stupid commentors who wrote two paragraph of hate comments calling you names just because you dissed KFC for trying to grate on mothers’ guilt with their lame ads selling their chicken using microwave oven safe container. Stupid or what? You think I will let your comment goes through meh? I will delete it so if you need to wank, go open your own blog or go wank lah. You just wasted several minutes of your pathetic life leaving comments that I can just press the Delete button in 2 seconds.
6) Commentors who leave the same freaking comment on everyone’s blog and you didn’t notice it immediately until later you found out.
7) Commentors that appear only when they need favor or help. Blah, I anti-social, I PMS, I bo chap. Go play far far.
8 ) Commentors who tried to show off and gives her two cents all over the place.
(the above photo hor, is Nuffnang Penang Office, nay, the furthest left, just one corner shown. But actually, I damn like this photo eventhough I cincai cincai use some ciplak Pentax M20 camera to shoot only)
Then again……apply this tactic to annoy the hell out of others when you want to stir shit. It is fun, try it sometimes.
Now you add 9 and 10….
But hor, please don’t mistaken I am talking about this blog only. I am making references to all my blogs, covering many topics. Don’t angry and perasan I dissed you hor? I am making a general statement which most bloggers can connect with.