1) I decided to do away with paid posts and cleaned my faith blog. I submitted my site for reconsideration on January 15th. Let’s see how many weeks it takes before I get my PR back. I am going to write more faith and church-y stuffs. I was reluctant to do it because morons always take my words like I represent any church or religion. I am terribly good with writing faith stuffs, not religious stuffs. So, to hell with morons. I will concentrate of Yehsou-kong stuffs. (preachy stuffs).
2) I dyed and highlighted my hair. Now they look golden. My hairdresser said I must sport short-short hair to suit the colour. Wateva. I never comb my hair so the shorter, the better.
3) While I was at the hair salon, I discovered that there are no age barrier to women who are ‘ai sui’ (wants beauty). So many of the grandmas are spending lots of money to do their hair and one even hire a make-up artist to do make-up for her while doing her hair. Phweet…go, ah poh, go!
4) I bought some Chinese New Year clothes already. Seems that this year and last year fashion are still the same. People still sell tights (or watchallit tight tight pants?) and those baby dresses. Tall women like me, can carry off those fashion. Short, fat women, please don’t make people wonder if you are pregnant.
5) Some fakey bugger is damn fakey man. Own heng tai here never want to help. Just for publicity sake, blow trumpet loud-loud elsewhere. I see you no up.
6) I notice that if I don’t read the papers, I am much happier. I went out of my home at noon today and after many trip, in and out of the house, I have missed reading today’s news. And hey, I got nothing to bitch!
7) If the contestants in the American
Idiot Idol represents the citizens of the United States of America, I guess all Americans are nuts, super fat, foul mouth, have no manners and out of 100, only 1 is normal. But I suppose all those contestants have been manipulated by the show producer just for kicks. One word to describe Americans. Weird!
8 ) Now, I dig whites. I no longer like blacks. I mean chocolate.
9) I am so bad with both of my cars’ buttons and levers. I have a short husband and a tall son. Between them, they adjusted the driver seat to and fro. When I got on the car, I do not know how to move the Naza Ria’s driver seat to suit me. So, sometimes, I drove close to the steering, sometimes, I feel like I am one of those lorry driver who relekssss cos the steering is so far ahead. I tell you, it is not easy to drive like that. HOI, Terence, when you are in Penang, you want me to fetch you around town ah? Go double your life insurance first, ok?
10) Now I wonder, I got 9 different things and how are people going to respond to them? Which will they pick? I am still hard-up for comments because the server migration (sorry for the virus warning, I don’t know what happened also) has caused many of my comments to disappear. So, please lah, 9 things, find one or take all to comment lah!