Here comes some reminders for Batu Kawan voters, if you’re undecided between Gerakan’s Koh Tsu Koon or DAP’s P. Ramasamy.
However, if you already decided to vote for Tsu Koon, there is still turning back before it’s not too late.
Now is the best time for you to re-evaluate your candidate based on the 7 reasons given below:
7 REASONS TO REJECT DR KOH TSU KOON
1. Compared to Tun Dr Lim Chong Eu (1969 to 1990), what did Dr Koh Tsu Koon achieve for Penang? Under Dr Koh leadership, Penang is heading towards a decline e.g.
* Georgetown has become a ghost town,
* Komtar is in a terrible shape,
* Public traffic transport system has broken down,
* Factories are moving out (Inventec, Siemens, Intel)
* Local economy is not doing well,
* Crime rate has become worse,
* Perceived marginalization of the poor of all races in Penang,
* Worsening wealth and development polarization,
* Temples are torn down
2. Dr Koh Tsu Koon is the first outgoing Chief Minister who gave away Gerakan’s power to choose a new chief minister to the hands of UMNO. He sold out his own party and the people of Penang.
3. Weeks ago, Dr Koh Tsu Koon announced the establishment of a committee to look after Indian community grievances BUT did not to field any non-Chinese candidates for his multiracial party. NO Indian or Malay candidates were nominated.
4. On the selection of a potential new Chief Minister of Penang, Dr Koh Tsu Koon made good command of Mandarin as the main criterion for selection. This means Malaysians who are capable, visionary, intelligent and academically qualified CANNOT become a Chief Minister of Penang is he/she is not Chinese educated. This statement is RIDICULOUS for a party which claims to practice non-racialism.
5. Dr Koh Tsu Koon is a weak and compliant leader to UMNO leaders. It is evident he will sell out the interests of the people of Batu Kawan and Penang to the greedy and corrupted UMNO leaders, just like he had so enthusiastically accepted the PGCC initially.
6. Dr Koh Tsu Koon cannot stand up for all Malaysians against Kerismuddin (Hishammudin Hussein), son-in-law Khairy Jamaluddin, Mohd Rustam Ali and other UMNO leaders.
7. If Dr Koh Tsu Koon is voted out, will the Chinese lose a minister? NO, he can still be appointed as a Senator and become a minister. VOTE for Professor Dr P. Ramasamy, VOTE for your voice to be heard in the parliament.
Vote for change!
Source : http://www.skthew.com
I got the above from SK Thew and all I can say is “Correct, correct, correct”