McDonald’s Big Mac Chant – My video!

I saw the ad for the free Big Mac that McDonald’s is giving away and the ads also appear in my food blogs as well. Do you know that you can grab a free Big Mac just by chanting :

“Two All-Beef Patties,
Special Sauce, Lettuce,
Cheese, Pickles, Onions
On A Sesame Seed Bun!”

So, with my kids, we practised at home before going to McD. And after our tongues can roll, we head over to McDonald’s. We need to chant that in 4 seconds. Take a look at my video doing the McDonald’s Big Mac chant.

I had so much fun and laughter editing the video with my 12 years old and 5 years old sons. In fact, I laughed so hard, I couldn’t chant. Luckily, I could bribe the 12 years old to do it for me. I told him that I am going to enter the McDonald’s Big Mac Chant contest and win RM10,000. If I win it, he will get RM1,000 from me. If not, he get lots of free Big Macs from McDonald’s.

Contest is valid only until May 28 2008.
Judging Criteria

Entries are judged based on Creativity, Relevance Of Content (No paraphrasing the chant!) and Effort (AKA how much you impress us). Popular votes make up 40% of the judging scale, and McDonald’s® own panel of judges make up the other 60%.

So, folks, please help me to vote! Please, please, please. If I win the RM10,000, I belanja each of you Big Mac for a whole month, ok?

Anyway, McD is our regular hang-out. We have a McDonald’s drive-through nearby and every time I am too busy to cook or the kids are in a rush to go from one activity to another, they will grab a bite from McD. There is nothing more convenient than to zoom through the drive through window and get whatever they want and then, eat in the car.

But that’s not the only time we eat at McDonald’s. My youngest kid loves its breakfast of Sausage McMuffin. I enjoy the unlimited refill of coffee on those mornings when I can wake up before 11 am.

And on some occasions, we even go out for McDonald’s at 3.00 am! There is something wickedly sinful and fun to be there at that ghostly hour to enjoy a hot Fillet O’Fish or Double Cheeseburger with my teenage sons. Now, we have two 24 hrs McDonald’s and that make it even easier to call Home Delivery at 2 am! If you haven’t try it, you should. It is kind of surreal to have the McDonald’s Home Delivery guy despatching hot burgers and fried chicken when the whole neighbourhood is asleep.

Now, with the free Big Mac, I think we are going to eat more often because I have one 12 years old who can rattle off :

“Two All-Beef Patties,
Special Sauce, Lettuce,
Cheese, Pickles, Onions
On A Sesame Seed Bun!”

in less than 4 seconds. Every time we feel like eating, we just drag him along. The reward is, RM1K if I win the Big Mac Chant. Now, who wants to borrow the kid to help you chant for a free Big Mac from McDonald’s?

People, do take part in the Big Mac chant and share your video.

How It Works
Just take a video of yourself doing the Big Mac Chant and you just could be the winner of RM10,000!

Once you video-ed yourself doing the Big Mac Chant, upload it unto and email the URL and your contact number to our friendly contest master at

19 thoughts on “McDonald’s Big Mac Chant – My video!

  1. CLF – Not sure lah, I use iMovie to edit so it is part of Mac (the Apple computer I mean) background music under Jingles. Actually, my 12 yrs old son edit it for me, most of the ideas are his. :mrgreen:

  2. For some particular CCB,BBQ,*@&@^#^ obvious reasons, I am not allowed to enter the contest and a chance win the RM10K.

    But still ‘Lovin it’. YOU, yes YOU. If you are reading this for obvious reasons, vouchers leh??? YOU know who YOU are.

  3. agnes – Yalor, not easy oso cos all the people standing there looking at you. Lucky my son dem thick skin, no pai seh wan.

    bryan – So did you win a free Big Mac? RM5.50 worr.

  4. I’d prefer to pay for the Big Mac. Silap buka mulut, chant KFC ad instead….pai seh nia…finger licking gooooooooood

  5. GiddyTigress – I went to MCD at TESCO cos there less people. If go to Green Lane, I paiseh ler…

    terence – But I am Malaysian, ain’t I? 😯

    Anak Penang – Fun mah…take video and put on Youtube. Now got a lot already.

    Bryan – I think we were the first cos even the McD staffs all not sure what to do, so they have to go call their supervisor and the whole crew stopped work and watched my son. LOL. Lucky he cool and got it. If not, aiyor, mana mau lari?

    Tim – Sshhhh….90-10. :mrgreen:

    KadusMama – Can, can, you buy air ticket for him lah. I fly him to Sarawak.

Comments are closed.