Random stuffs that pissed me
Posted on May 12th, 2008 by Lilian • Filed under: Life and rants
1) Parents casually sit on their bikes or stand chatting with each other outside the school gates while their 7 – 12 years old were singing Negaraku. If I am the headmaster, I will bring the cane outside and whack them. HOI, hormat sikitlah!
2) I may not remember the exact Rukunegara percepts but I still can lafaz somewhat. Can you? I bet most Malaysians cannot. So, go and memorise them lah.
* KEPERCAYAAN KEPADA TUHAN
* KESETIAAN KEPADA RAJA DAN NEGARA
* KELUHURAN PERLEMBAGAAN
* KEDAULATAN UNDANG-UNDANG
* KESOPANAN DAN KESUSILAAN
3) I am so thankful I never have to drop any kids at school each morning or my life will be shorten by 10 years. You CANNOT stop your car in the middle of the road, without giving signal, open the door, take your kid across and walk back.
4) People must not honk me at 6 am in the morning because my mind hasn’t wake up and reflex is slow. So you slow-slow wait till I get out to the busy Jalan Air Itam. Your honking only caused me to purposely go at turtle speed.
5) And why the hell do I wake up at 6 am? Because I was angry at the wrong thing for the wrong reason. Serves me right. I spent a total of 30 minutes in the car, 28 minutes somewhere and ended up with more things to rant. But then, what’s my blog without some rants, right?