Finally, today, I get to sit down and blog and read blogs and learn new stuffs and discover new make money lubang. Gee, I didn’t know that I have lost touch with so many things over these few weeks or maybe months.
It is one of those days when I feel the urge to find somebody or some thing to tiu. You know lah..it is one of those womenly things we women do best. It keeps me happy and my poor kids and hubby then, don’t have to suffer my ngam-ngam-cham-cham. Actually, I think on a scale of 1 to 10 in terms of nagging (with 10 being the worst nagger), I am a minus one. So nice hor? (correct or not, #2? Don’t forget who o.k. your Koi and Lobster, ok?)
So, here goes my honorable kena tiu people :
1) CCB Sony. KNN, my laptop died after one year three months. The cilaka speakers, motherboard, hard disk and battery kaput-ed. So, I tulan and ‘cheong’ Sony Vaio. So happy now ‘cos if people search to buy Sony Vaio, they find my blog post on #3 position on page 1. Padan muka. Where got people manufacture so fragile things lah. Only one year three months lifespan. Kanasai, I took care of the laptop so well, I didn’t even let my kids play games on it, in case they burnt it. The cibai repairs will cost me RM3K so Sony can go fly kite. Don’t buy Sony Vaio. Remember.
(See? I told them liao, give me a discount for the repairs. Somemore wanna charge me for pronouncing that my Sony Vaio is dead. Niamah, doctors pronounced people dead, they also never charge consultation fees lah. If you are a Sony staff, note that I had asked your Penang Service Centre to help me look into the costs but no one bothered.)
2) Cilaka Streamyx. The speed damn slow. My Youtube videos cannot upload never mind, want to download also slow. Niamah. And the farking 4 (what liao? MBps?) package we applied, until now never connect yet.
3) AmAssurance, AmBank, AmGroup are all untas – My poor sister-in-law kena till blur blur cos she had to fill in a stack of forms and get the commisioner for oath (corect?) to certify true copies of her late husband IC, burial certificate, doctor’s certificate, find his birth cert etc etc. Stupid wan. The death certificate is considered the official real document but AmGroup doesn’t accept. So, my hubby had to find the undertaker, the doctor in GH and etc to find the original certs. Chisin mia bank. It is not like we are claiming millions of Ringgit. Only some ciplak MRTA. Nay, the kind of insurance where you khong kah khio lioa, the housing loan fully paid wan? Somemore want a dead person birth cert. You say siao boh siao? I told my loukong, he better don’t kick bucket before me because if I have to go through all these, I sure skali murder all those inefficient people.
4) Those people lor. No problem time, never come to say hi to me. Know I damn emo time, also never drop a mail or two. Got problems time, baru mau SMS. I tulan, I lazy, I don’t want to install MSN on my iMac. I fai si entertain. You sindiri pigi long piak. (long piak – knock head on the wall)
5) Those religious fanatics. Nay, teach people to chant. I ask ‘Eh, what the chant means ah?’ Don’t know what it means wor. Then, chant for what foot lah. My God very senang, says no need to so mah huan, chant chant chant what lah. Bising lah. If you in deep shit and wish to find my God help, we just call ‘Eh, Jesus, boleh tolong?’ But those people, chant until go up sky to find their god. I actually don’t care about other people’s religion wan. But I si peh beh tahan when these people hor, said what you know? They say hor, people get sick because god punish lah, god testing lah, payback for previous life wrong doings lah. Say all those beggars and poor people on the road, they all sendiri cari pasal wan. Tiu, people died liao, somemore rub salt and say, “aiyah, he asked for it wan, smoke so much, drink so much”. Terang-terang I told them, I Christian, somemore wanna force their beliefs on me.
6) Our froggers politicians. Nay, that Ong Ka Chuak. Niamah, no other faces to show us meh? Every day also feature Ong Ka Chuak about how relevant they are. Sit on big bike, looks like ‘chi pak kuai’. And that Koh Tsu Koon. Oi, my #1 hero CM Lim Guan Eng baru become CM for 100 days, Koh Tsu Koon wanna aksi, ask CM Lim Guan Eng to show report card. Ah Koon ruled Penang for how many decades, bus system like shit, whole of Weld Quay like a slum, Komtar like beggar hole, MPPP korek sana, korek sini with unnecessary beautification projects, we all never kira with you. Leave a big pile of shit for CM Lim Guan Eng to clear, somemore dare to talk. Every day I read about this people jump here, jump there but nothing happens. Faster jump over lah.
7) That Khairy Jamaluddin blog, on his link, there is one kulit pisang blogsite. Ish, how can our Government allow such seditious posts stay online, I cannot understand. They keep fanning fires, telling the Malays how we Chinese and Indians are taking advantage. They questioned why Perak speakers comprise one Indian and one Chinese and they asked ‘takkan tak ada Melayu?’ Hello, why must bring up the races lah? It was the Cina and India who voted PAS into power in Perak. It was majoriti DAP aka Cina who have the most seats in Perak. But since, the MB is a Malay, why bring up such petty things lah?
8 ) Those social bloggers. Nay, the kind where they open up a blog each and then, comment on each other blogs. Chey, waste time lah. So clever to write Ingrish, go make money blogging mah more productive. I sienz listen to this blogger, that blogger tell me this person starts a blog, that person starts a blog. Chey, who cares lah. If they want to tell me, sindiri tell me or leave a comment on my blog or something. Otherwise, go play far far, I fai si entertain. Mou ngan dai.
9) Aiks, no else for me to tiu.
10) Who wants to kena tiu? I have not done so for a while I am getting worried I will grow a halo on my head. 😈 I love me horns.
Lucky I never lost my Obnoxious 5xmom streak. Phew….