1) Flip through the Bible and hope to find some verses that says something like, “I will thrash your enemy and uproot them forever and cast them into the hell hole.” Serious…there are Bible verses like that. God has feelings too, you know? Jesus can get pissed with stubborn people too, you know? Christians have rights to be angry too, you know? 5xmom can get utterly pissed too, you know?
2) Use Stumbleupon and stumble mindlessly through websites tagged under Adult, Relationship, Religion, Food and more foods and hope all those chocolate cakes, evil relationship advices and some porn will take the anger away.
3) Spill all and let others thrash the moron on my behalf. But blood is thicker than blog readers…..so, option 3 is not feasible.
4) Turn on the volume in my iTunes, stuff my ear plugs into my ears and hope to become deaf forever so that I don’t need to hear any more inlaws whines.
5) Think of the people I meet every day and put myself in their shoes and feel for them. What for waste my anger on morons? So what they are relatives? I might as well use that human feelings I have for others. There is this lady from Bandar Acheh who lost all her properties in the tsunami and that include her children and grandchildren. Yet, she was ill and need to come here for treatment, using well wishers help which she found so hard to accept. And there is this lady who was my first ‘patient’ and she died, but not before asking me to pray to Jesus every day when I visited her. Then, there is this mother who is losing bunches of hair and yet, she can laughs at the ‘fur’ on her pillow.
6) Cuss the arsehole till the ninth heavens and then go confess my sins. I bet I will get a compassionate response. “Oh Father, I have sinned and I am aware that I am to love my enemies and in-laws but I have failed. Forgive me, Father.” I can imagine the priest telling me, “Woman, tell me all about it! Include all the juicy gossips and make it evil and obnoxious like your blog. Now, you know why I choose to be a priest and remain a bachelor boy forever?”
7) Rant and rant till the anger subsides.
So, what do you do when you are utterly angry? Punch someone? Break some cups? Ram the car?
16 thoughts on “What do you do when you are farking angry?”
Oh I forgot, I can ask Terence to send his gang of Ah Longs and JT mail me some cyanide.
kSin – If I sleep, I sure get nightmares.
To the rest who wants to comment – Whatever you want to comment, don’t you dare to ask me to chill cos you don’t know the magnitude of the matter.
easy, another excuse for me to pop down to the golf driving range! I dun yell/shout/smash things anymore…. that’s just too juvenile. The down side is that I usually will turn into a petrol station on the way and pick up a small pack of cigarette (me being an ex-smoker), hisap 1 quickly till kepala pusing, then throw away the pack. Not very cost effective lah….
lilian, cyanide? can be traced, not good…. u dun want to commit murder, if u go… this blog, how!?? better still, let me teach u something tht bible does not, put some strong laxatives (easily available and cheap too) to get revenge!
JTs last blog post..Golf
I blew the top today when a dear friend, whom were based overseas tried talking cock about how good BN is .. yaddaa, yaddaa, yaddaaa … I damn cannot tahan lah. Its bad I know, but I cannot control my emotions nowdadays 🙁 All their bloody fault!
Liannes last blog post..Passionfruit & Mango Cheesecake
I membebel a lot… that’s what my gf says.
Geralds last blog post..A prickly issue
You can pass the info/details to me and I will flame the bugger in my blog. *MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA*
I just blog about it, depending on how much it bug me. If it’s a small itch, I don’t care lah, the big one I cannot tahan, gotta get rid of it somehow. Which I just did, and it feels much better to let it all out even at the risk of losing friends. The world is a much better place without hypocrites. Amen.
Raymond Chans last blog post..“I Love my Job”
i marah my son *hangs head shamefully*
kikis last blog post..Clouds again!
Its Sir now. I only deal in *cough*legitimate*cough* businesses now.
I used to smash everything when I very the tulan. Now I don’t anymore because the wife force me to replace them. And no loaded guns at home. I might kill the MIL. Bwahaha!!!
Anyway, who you want me to knock off lah? Because everything naik, no more discount. Sorry. But for you, no GST. Bwahaha!!!
I’ll just online and surf.
Btw, Snake Terence is back!
Bryans last blog post..How To Disable Firefox 3.0 Smart Location Bar
Have you heard of flying handphones?
Very effective one oh! Straight away anger gone……….
Only problem is when you wake up the next morning, heartache ohh!
This is speaking from experience, okay……….!
i would ran 5xmom on the road but then again. she is in pg.
You want M16?
That’s how we get rid of outlaws…err…I mean, inlaws.
Wait…lemme go check see got stock or not….
***shhhhh…don’t let others know I am dealing in this stuff, nanti others with similar outlaws will hound me for one each…stuff like this not easy to come by u know…**
Foongs last blog post..A political break
usually when I’m super..super angry, i wash the toilet for hours..Berkilat-kilat you know my toilet bowl.. 🙂 If not, i blast the radio in my car until telinga also want to pekak already..
kaDusMamas last blog post..My neigbour parading naked in his house
Comments are closed.