Household chores I hate
Posted on August 14th, 2008 by Lilian • Filed under: Life and rants
I am going to do this little meme from Moo Mommy. But I am only doing question one.
This meme is pretty simple.
Here are the rules:
1.) List down the household chores you hate and why. Do you think you
can survive without helpers and nannies?
Household chores I hate?
- Ironing (never have to do it ‘cos hubby DIY)
- Washing plates (only do it when I am short of a spoon or cup)
- Drying clothes (now we use the sun and not the dryer ‘cos my hubby is ubah-ing gaya hidup-ing KNN)
- Mopping (cos my sons will play slide and ice-skating if I do it, rolling on the slippery floor and if I am not watching, the young ones will strip nekid and slide across the living room)
- Dusting (achooo)
- Touching any detergent, cleaning chemicals or anything that can potentially cause my hands to get rough
- Gardening (not that I have any)
- General Housekeeping
- Throwing out garbage (never have to do it because I have many male slaves at home)
- Washing toilet (OMG, I haven’t done that for more than a decade already!)
- And every blardy things that need cleaning
- Changing bedsheets (but my helper does that alternate week)
Okokok, I know I failed miserably as a housewife. I am only good in cooking, taking care of kids, staying sane, never nag, providing comfort and sex and listening ears to hubby. Having said that, I am not a slob and I insist on neatness. Go figure.
Can I survive without helpers? I don’t have a permanent one but my relative works for me twice a week and she keeps everything spick and span. She has been with us for over 10 years and she is part of the family. So, no I cannot survive without helpers to clean house. But I won’t have nannies or permanent maids. Don’t blame me for being hopeless with housework. I was a pampered youngest kid so I never have to lift a finger. I got sisters and brothers to do that for me yo. Then, I was smart enough to find a man who loves doing all those chores so I am saved! Hallelujah, praise the Lord! I love You, Jesus Christ! Please don’t ever assign me to be janitor in the Garden of Eden. I will be the Mary instead of Martha. I will spend my days at Your feet, adoring You and give You reflexology, Lord. Kehkehkeh….
Moo Mommy tagged the followings bloggers whom I know, so let me give linky love :
Men – Do you know that women love men who can clean house and cook? Don’t know ah? Real one, go clean house lah! Faster go!