MPPP worse than MPSP?
Posted on April 20th, 2009 by Lilian • Filed under: politics
I say bullshit. (refer NST article http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Monday/Frontpage/20090420162821/Article/index_html) So, as the #1 fansee of the Chief Minister, let me try to figure out why MPPP was rated much worse than the MPSP. Penangite knows MPSP is possibly the worst. I actually don’t need to say much, just let this song tells you why.
(The above video was just a random shot I took during the 12th GE pre-election ceramah when Lim Guan Eng was just a politician trying to win votes and went from Taman to Taman to woo voters.)
MPPP is not the best council but at least with the new DAP/PR we see less wastage in the form of the following, all courtesy of Koh Tsu Koon, Teng Hock Nan and Gerakan:
1) stupid flower pots
3) the ugly metal pinang that doesn’t look like pinang at all at the bank areas
4) and the brainless ‘dig good pavements to pave new ones so that there are lots of tender works to go around amongst frenz’ and of course,
5) that si-peh-boh-nau (no brain) stretch of road outside the Guan Yin/Masjid Kapitan Keling road that is supposed to be cobble stones but ended up like Lim KY’s face so rough plus the balls and batang.
Therefore, the only reason is they just hate the fact that the Penang island is under DAP and so MPPP is unfairly rated. In case you do not know, MPSP is the mainland and many of these areas are still under UMNO. The end….
However….here is a list of things MPPP can improve on :
1) Get rid of those pesky jaga kereta (where is the enforcement?)
2) Paint those darn parking lots lines! (I was at Weld Quay during the weekends and I cannot see any lines because they have faded so I had to get down from my car to figure out if I am parking half-half in two lots.)
3) Clean up Weld Quay and all those houses/shophouses that are abandoned.
4) Fill up the potholes/sandy surface immediately after a heavy rainfall. These are potential killer to motorbikers.
5) Get rid of those rouge parking attendants at Gurney area. The ones at Gurney Plaza fleeced people off by asking for RM2 one time entry eventhough the charges is per half hour. (usually 40 sen)
6) Check that the zebra crossing/less frequently use traffic lights are not turning red over nothing. Fix some sensor or timer, dude.
and that’s some of the immediate action required from MPPP by The Obnoxious 5xmom. Do it soon…before she starts featuring them on world online video sites.