No lah, I am not rubbing salt on the spinsters, single girls, single by choice or unmarried females lah.
I just wanna express how I enjoy having a walking atm who provides me money. If the spinsters, single girls, single by choice or unmarried females feel pissed with me for stating the obvious, sorry lah. What can I do wor….you also go find a man lah. Man, though can be frustrating sometimes, also can provide lots of shopping money, sex, legally and a warm body to hug at night.
So, this post is not about how spinsters, single girls, single by choice or unmarried females missed out on some of the fun in life. Don’t get angry with me lah.
Ok, I stop digressing. Now, the real post.
(Song of the moment : Air Supply – Here I am….the atm)
So, you see, today my sons all don’t want to go out in the evening. Hubby wanted to get me a pair of Clarks. (don’t tell him but I hate any of those comfy shoes, ok?) So, we went phaktoring lor.
We went to Metrojaya because the design I wanted (‘cos it is the least si peh fugly design) wasn’t available in Clarks in Queensbay. And in Metrojaya, they only have size 7 and 8. I wear only size 6. Hmmm…they say, more feet, more meat. (kids, you are not suppose to repeat what I said ok? Later your mommy and daddy slaps you, ok?) I wonder if the shoe size of the woman indicates anything like that ah? No hor?
But hubby was trying to get me to buy another pair which costs RM258. Two hundred farking fifty eight ringgit for one piece of fugly thing like that! Of course, I don’t tell him his wife doesn’t fancy the shoe lah. So, I told him, not really pretty on my ugly feet lor. I told him I will look around.
And several minutes later…..
I bought two pairs of heels
and one pair of much comfier sandal which costs RM132.
So, I told hubby, “See, darling (of course I don’t call him darling anymore lah) I saved you so much money. For the same kind of sandal, it costs only RM132. And these two pairs of heels all 80% (discount – Rotelli brand.) I saved you RM40 and got myself three pairs. I so clever, right?”
Men. They are so easy to con. They never notice I hardly wear the heels I bought, only wear my beach slippers most of the time because I was too lazy to take my shoes out of their boxes or the men I am with are usually shorter than me, so not nice to make them feel even shorter, right?
So, why is it nice to be married?
1) You get free shopping
2) You get free meals
3) You get to produce babies to play with
4) You get sex on demand
5) It is legal, of course
6) You get a free car mechanic
7) You get a free teddy bear which gives the right warm temperature
8 ) You get someone to pay the rent, electricity bills, phone bills
9) You get someone to pump petrol for your car
10) You get someone to bank in money to your bank account
11) You get someone to buy you house, car and all the expensive stuffs
12) You tell me…
11 thoughts on “Why it is nice to be married”
What a cool post. Shud share it with my wife later on
Marcellinus´s last blog post..Westerners Attain Asian Dating Customs
What’s nice being unmarried ( only for girls )
1) You get free shopping from many atms
2) You get free meals from many atms
3) You get to produce babies to play with but not legal lah
4) You get sex on demand from many atms
5) It is NOT legal, of course
6) You get many free car mechanics
7) You get many teddy bears which give the right warm temperature
8 ) You can con someone to pay the rent, electricity bills, phone bills
9) You get many atms to pump petrol for your car
10) You get many atms to bank in money to your bank account
11) You get many atms to buy you houses, cars and all the expensive stuffs
But I believe it’s best to be married ( though really enjoyed my bachelor life )
the aminos´s last blog post..Don’t Mess With The Police
I just dreamt getting married with my love one this morning but just a dream D:
the aminos – #12 – You get chopped up into 18 pieces by many atms too.
How can you forget this leh?
Sounds like men are better off not getting married leh if that’s how women view us.
the more atms you have, the more viruses you get, better go for health checkup more often yah 🙂
Not everybody can get an ATM to supply them with $$$ for life.
You will never know one day you will be the one who needs to support your partner and family. Best not to treat anyone like ATM.
tehpau´s last blog post..Visit to the doctor
Wahahahaha!!! Not all women like you so lucky one. Most women who kahwin will have the following…
) You gotta pay for your own and his shopping
2) You gotta pay for his meals
3) You gotta pay for your own hospital bills to produce babies.
4) You gotta bed for sex
5) It is legal, of course and will cost you a bomb to un-legalise it
6) You gotta pay for his car
7) You get a free teddy bear which gives the right warm temperature if you pay for whatever teddy bear wants
8 ) You geotta pay the rent, electricity bills, phone bills (half half! because he said so)
9) You gotta pump petrol for yours and his cars
10) You gotta bank in money to his bank account
11) He might buy you the house and car and everything expensive but he also expects you to pay your share!
Welcome to the real world…
bunnies – Really ah? That means I live in an imaginary world lah? Must beg for sex, you mean? Wuah, life is like that one issit?
Some women la. These women very pai miah lor.. kahwin dy is like worse than before kahwin lo. Some keep quiet and take it lo.. some cry cry but got no guts to walk out and give ownself plenty of excuses la. Sigh..
Bunnies – Send them to the obnoxious 5xmom so I kasi sikit brain washing baru can wake up. Really one, I si peh beh tahan women who makan hati sendiri without doing anything to change the situation. Very frus lah. Got some even put up with their husbands finding pros and say ‘boh pien lah, he got too much gatal-ness, what to do…’ Haiyor, I kasi pisau potong baru tau. Cos got one kena herpes until mouth cannot eat solid foods, somemore don’t want to see doctor because she afraid to confirm it is VD. Niamah, I naik api talk about these type of women. And men, of course.
Comments are closed.