The PM says….
- those who spread untruths and slander on the[tag] Internet [/tag]will face the law.
- if information in [tag]blogs[/tag], websites and online portals were incorrect, bordered on [tag]slander[/tag], caused disturbance or compelled the public to lose faith in the nationâ€™s economic policies, their authors would be detained for investigation,
- They say all kinds of things, make all kinds of dubious claims. We cannot allow them to abuse the freedom earned under the media. If left alone, they can say or pass on all kinds of things.â€
- If they abuse the [tag]freedom [/tag]â€“ more than the present freedom given without any restriction â€“ we cannot allow it,â€
- Where in the world is there such a freedom, where one can freely spread incorrect information and slander without having to own up to it
- he would leave it to the police to investigate first. (source )
Sekian, berita dari belogsfera [tag]Malaysia[/tag]. Untuk berita lanjut, sila bookmark 5xmom. Terima kasih!
On an unrelated matter, I hope the same group of bloggers who organised the blogging in Bahasa Malaysia on August 31st, 2005 will do the same kempen again this year? Amaciam? Boleh kah? It was fun. Who is interested to write in BM on August 31st? I hope I am not the only one.