Just so you know, the kids long, year-end school holidays start right now. I love to hear the excited screams from the school kids next to my apartment. But, but, but that means almost two months of having the monkeys at home 24/7 for 50 days.
- Three main meals and countless in-between snacks
- Plenty of ‘Can you drive me here, drive me there’
- Lots of fights to referee
- Many cups to pick up and wash
- Rubbish to sweep
- Fully occupied PCs and laptop
- TV blasting 24/7
- Lots of junk foods to buy
- No privacy to watch p0rn (Ok, I made this up, if you believe me, I smack your head)
- Lots of clothes to wash
We aren’t going anywhere for holidays because my atm cannot afford to take annual leave. (next time I will tell you why) So it is going to be ‘fun’. Lots of ranting posts coming soon.
I will probably go botak after the holidays are over. Pull hairs, chew nails, knock head on the wall. Hope I can afford real human hair extensions or else I will be bald from the stress and frayed nerves.
But hah!Â I am not complaining.Â The positive side is my toddler will bug me less because he got his three brothers to occupy him.Â I can still steal the laptop to the bedroom, switch on the aircond, lock the doorÂ and peek at a p0rn movieÂ or two. (smacks heads)
So, moms and dads, what are you all doing this school holidays?Â And to all the students, best lah, enjoy!Â Oops, I forget to wish Good luck to all those Form Five students taking SPM like CLF and others.